Jan 10, 2011

Baby Crochet Dress

I had some baby yarn so thought of trying out a Baby Dress this time.  It came out well and I just love the yarn color.  Here is the outcome.. Made a little bow with the matching ribbon that I had.


Yet there was some yarn remaining so I thought of doing something to go with the dress.  I went on to make a  little beanie and there still more yarn remaining so I got to do the baby slipper or socks too. Now I have a whole set. 


Please do place a comment if you love what I do :-) ..Yes..I LOVE COMMENTS!!

2 comments:

Mangala said...

This is soooooooooooooooooo cute!!! Do you have a pattern for this?? I will want one in a few months from now....

Mona said...

Here is the youtube link to the dress
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8us27gcOPD4
You can visit her blog too. She has some cool video tutorials and easy to learn. I learnt to Crochet from Teresa on youtube :-)