Jan 10, 2011

Crochet Beanie Cap

Just back from the yarn shop and I have bought  a whole big bag full of yarn!!! I just love all the colors and the quality of the yarn. Cant wait to start off and finish off all the yarn ..lol..

Since winter is here and my hubby wanted a Beanie for himself. So I have done a beanie cap according to how he wanted it to look like :-). I have used Chunky Yarn which keeps him when as he drives in the evening when its too cold here.

Here is the pic of the finished beanie cap.

3 comments:

Mangala said...

Heyy its soo nice...where do u get chunky yarn from?

Mona said...

Tnx Mangala..I bought this yarn in Dubai from Magrudy's. Luckily I got lot of chunky yarn this time. Its a book shop so usually they dont keep a lot of yarn, since it was year end they were clearing all the stock, thats how I managed to get all kinds of yarn :)

Mangala said...

Hi, please collect ur award from my blog!