Oct 27, 2010

25/10/2010 [WEEKEND- Cooking and Outing]

Finally, after a long time, I have decided to start blogging. Thanks to the encouragement from my friends! Will be sharing some of my crochet works, some thoughts, cooking experiments and photos J.
Just coming back from a lovely fun filled weekend of 2 days.  DH made lovely Malabar Paratha, an experiment which worked well.  Thanks to "Master Chef-India", which inspired DH to get into the kitchen after a quite long break :P.  It was fun trying these parathas, which are done on the marble by beating, rolling, folding… Sorry, I don’t have the preparation pics, may be will try it again soon and post the pics here. I have got the end product pic J. 






After the paratha DH and I continued with the Japanese Fish Tempura, which turned out yummy.. just like the “London Fish n Chips”.  I have posted the recipes under the Recipes category.

Finally coming to the dessert, Gud ka halwa, a simple halwa which can be made anytime to tickle your taste buds. 

After all the experiments in the kitchen, DH took me on a looooooooonggg drive.. Winter is just dawning in this part of the world, wonderful weather to go for a long drive, enjoying the cool breeze, instead of the Air conditioning.  Shopped some interiors for our home, DH’s favourite stuff for a beautiful house.

3 comments:

santy said...

yella ok but isthondu thindi yake ;)

Mangala said...

interesting...will surely try out your recipes some time...

Mona said...

:-) so sweet of you Mangala.. will post more recipes. However your blog too had some awesome recipes. I'm gonna try the tikka :)